Theriac is connected to a nexus of Oxford University professionals dedicated to improving the work place through pragmatic actions. We began our operations less than a decade ago and have grown through our relentless passion for continuous improvement.
We achieved our success because of how we integrate with our clients. One complaint many people have about advisers is that they can be disruptive. We listen, we learn and then we implement. Our virtuous cycle of improvement allows us to achieve great implementations within short time-frame.
Theriac continues to grow every day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. Our network plugs into the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge among many and our partners come from all walks of life from PwC and McKinsey to NGOs and not-for-profit.
We are committed to helping start-ups and SMEs
- Identify their business model’s key drivers
- Define mid and long term business strategies
- Gain and maintain control over their cash flow requirements
- Optimise their operational and financial processes
- Develop comprehensive metrics to improve return on capital employed
- Focus on continuous improvements